Sunday, December 21, 2014

Thanks God

Thanks to Allah swt to give me this opportunity to make money online, Im really happy, because my blog just 1 week old and now its support adsense for blog.

I Can't Believe It
Why ? Because another people said, your blog must be in 6 months, your visitor have to be a lot of, maybe 500 and i dont know per day, but my visitor as long as this week about 120. My content is not an original too, but this one is an original.


I am Excited
Happy, Confused, Ironic, Sadly these all I feel right now, My mind said, "How can it be ?" my friends has a lot of visitors, original posts, and very nice site and template but didnt support adsense yet, so in this post i would like to say thanks to Allah SWT, thanks to BLOGSPOT and thanks to you ADSENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment